Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tomorrowland Hunt for Stitch

I posted earlier about my experince as a guard for the Galactic Federation Prisoner Teleport Center. After the alien escaped, my sister (who also was a new recurit) decided to search around Tomorrowland for the creature called "Stitch".

We started by going to Space Mountain (Starport Seven-Five). I searched around the port but found no trace. We took a lightspeed rocket trip around the cosmos, but did not find the little blue alien.


After that, We searched around even more. We reported to Star Command Earth Base but they did not know anything. I then hopped aboard the TTA to see if I could catch a glimpse of him from above. As the tram passed above the prison, I heard a warning announcment about the escaped convict. The attempt was unsuccesful but at least I enjoyed the beautiful view!

My sister and I met up again and decided to stop our investigation, but then out of the corner of my eye, I saw the alien! Stitch was standing just outside the "Carousel of Progress"! We snapped a picture of him, but then he ran off!


We found him, so our mission was successful!

He was actually a very friendly alien, so we didn't really mind him getting away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment